Pick Your Own Sugar Plums
PICK YOU OWN SUGAR PLUMS
Stay tuned for the 2023 dates. We will be opening our farm from approximately 20th January to 15th Feburary.
This is subject to change due to Covid-19 restrictions and may be cancelled at short notice due to wet weather.
Here are some details you will need to know:
TBA Opening hours 8am - 1pm.
We live at Farm 2747 Marchinton Rd, Yenda. Please DO NOT follow GPS. It will take you on a joy ride along a channel bank.
From Griffith - Travel towards Yenda via Yoogali/Bilbul along the Burley Griffin Way. Turn RIGHT into Condon Rd, LEFT into Marriott Rd and then RIGHT into Marchinton Rd. We are the 3rd farm on the LEFT. We will have signs up to show you the entrance to our farm.
From Yenda - Travel towards Griffith via Bilbul/Yoogali on the Burley Griffin Way. Just over the canal turn LEFT into Cotterill Rd, then turn RIGHT into Marriott Rd and then LEFT into Marchinton Rd. We are the 3rd Farm on the LEFT. We will have signs up to show you the entrance to our farm.
From Leeton - Travel toward Yenda via the Irrigation Way and Whitton Stock Route roads. Turn LEFT into Turner Rd. Follow Turner Rd over the channel and turn Left onto Mirrool Branch Canal Rd. Turn RIGHT into Marchinton Rd. We are the 3rd farm on the RIGHT. Please use the second entrance, not the house entrance. We will have signs up to show you where to park.
- You will be asked to sign in, which is part of our COVID-19 Safe Plan.
- You will be asked to sign a disclaimer as you are entering private property.
- We will explain the area that is the designated picking area
- We will provide clean buckets for your use however if you wish to bring your own bucket, please do so.
- You will be charged per kilogram of fruit picked.
- We will have our dried prunes and chocolate coated prunes available to purchase.
- We will have EFTPOS available.
What to bring:
- Covered shoes (thongs and sandals will not be permitted)
- Bucket (optional as we will provide these)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0467 681 007 or message us through Facebook or Instagram.